All it takes is 3 chords and a dream!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

SJ - I Like You/Lo Mejor De Mi


SJ - I Like You/Lo Mejor De Mi

2010, Acoustic Soul Records (8/31/10)

Miami Beach, Florida singer/songwriter SJ is relatively unknown, but has already earned comparisons to artists such as Jack Johnson, John Mayer and James Blunt. SJ's first single, "I Like You" displays a deft touch for melody, lyrics and an inherent pop sensibility that's like to have major record labels calling at his door. It's an innocent love song that lacks the narcissistic pretense of many pop ballads currently on the radio. Delivered in an acoustic arrangement, "I Like You" is the sort of song that can catapult an artist from unknown to world renowned overnight. SJ also offers a spanish-language version, "Lo Mejor De Mi", a move likely to broaden his popular appeal. Don't be surprised if "I Like You" is all over the radio soon.

Rating: 5 Stars (Out of 5)

Learn more about SJ at http://www.sjacoustic.com/ or www.myspace.com/sjacousticmusic.  "I Like You" and "Lo Mejor De Mi" drop on August 31, 2010.  I Like You (Radio Version) and Lo Mejor De Mi are available for pre-order from Amazon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats SJ for June 2010 Hollywood music in Media nomination http://bit.ly/c2HEWq

Jim DeCicco
Executive Producer
Hollywood Music in Media Awards

Unknown said...

Hey Wildy thanks for this absolutely wonderful review...I just saw this now...much appreciated. You'll be happy to know that your prediction is slowly coming true...I Like You is now charting at #22 on the FMQB AC charts after only 6 weeks of spinning, and just started spinning on Sirius XM's Coffee House channel. We are currently planning for a live performance on Sirius XM. All my best. -SJ